A Man's Home!

Jtraskell

New member
I am not a fan of German vehicles, but this guy did his home right!
 

Attachments

  • Howamans.jpg
    Howamans.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 399
  • Howamans 1.jpg
    Howamans 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 392
  • Howamans 3.jpg
    Howamans 3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 395
  • Howamans 2.jpg
    Howamans 2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 392
  • Howamans 4.jpg
    Howamans 4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 393
Register to hide this ad
Part Two!
 

Attachments

  • Howamans 5.jpg
    Howamans 5.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 396
  • Howamans 6.jpg
    Howamans 6.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 387
  • Howamans 7.jpg
    Howamans 7.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 386
  • Howamans 8.jpg
    Howamans 8.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 380
Part Three!
 

Attachments

  • Howamans 9.jpg
    Howamans 9.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 390
  • Howamans 10.jpg
    Howamans 10.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 388
  • Howamans 11.jpg
    Howamans 11.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 383
  • Howamans 12.jpg
    Howamans 12.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 380
Part 4
 

Attachments

  • Howamans 13.jpg
    Howamans 13.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 378
  • Howamans 14.jpg
    Howamans 14.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 377
  • Howamans 15.jpg
    Howamans 15.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 388
  • Howamans 16.jpg
    Howamans 16.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 410
I'll give him points for creativity. I wonder if he did all of that himself or if he paid someone else to build all of that.
 
I will say, the VR6 block and crank/piston tables are pretty sweet. Great idea for a "Man Room".

I'd more than likely use a big block Chevy engine, though. More power. :biggrin2:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top