J Jtraskell New member Nov 10, 2012 #1 I am not a fan of German vehicles, but this guy did his home right! Attachments Howamans.jpg 39.1 KB · Views: 399 Howamans 1.jpg 24.1 KB · Views: 392 Howamans 3.jpg 53.1 KB · Views: 395 Howamans 2.jpg 53.1 KB · Views: 392 Howamans 4.jpg 52.5 KB · Views: 393
J Jtraskell New member Nov 10, 2012 #2 Part Two! Attachments Howamans 5.jpg 52.5 KB · Views: 396 Howamans 6.jpg 35.8 KB · Views: 387 Howamans 7.jpg 35.8 KB · Views: 386 Howamans 8.jpg 64.7 KB · Views: 380
J Jtraskell New member Nov 10, 2012 #3 Part Three! Attachments Howamans 9.jpg 64.7 KB · Views: 390 Howamans 10.jpg 40.8 KB · Views: 388 Howamans 11.jpg 40.8 KB · Views: 383 Howamans 12.jpg 32.1 KB · Views: 380
J Jtraskell New member Nov 10, 2012 #4 Part 4 Attachments Howamans 13.jpg 26.2 KB · Views: 378 Howamans 14.jpg 21.1 KB · Views: 377 Howamans 15.jpg 51.9 KB · Views: 388 Howamans 16.jpg 20.5 KB · Views: 410
S SigSense New member Nov 10, 2012 #5 He must be single, as women do not go for that in the house. Garage yes, bedrooms, living room etc, no way.
He must be single, as women do not go for that in the house. Garage yes, bedrooms, living room etc, no way.
S SV_Dude Moderator Nov 10, 2012 #6 I'll give him points for creativity. I wonder if he did all of that himself or if he paid someone else to build all of that.
I'll give him points for creativity. I wonder if he did all of that himself or if he paid someone else to build all of that.
NorCalBorn New member Nov 10, 2012 #7 Parts of that are a bit ostentatious. That said I know a co-worker who'd love the Audi noodles. :fro:
Parts of that are a bit ostentatious. That said I know a co-worker who'd love the Audi noodles. :fro:
S SigSense New member Nov 15, 2012 #10 Here I am in my bedroom..... guns and guitars. Attachments wtf_gun-collection.jpg 52.3 KB · Views: 252
KingPrat New member Nov 15, 2012 #11 I will say, the VR6 block and crank/piston tables are pretty sweet. Great idea for a "Man Room". I'd more than likely use a big block Chevy engine, though. More power. :biggrin2:
I will say, the VR6 block and crank/piston tables are pretty sweet. Great idea for a "Man Room". I'd more than likely use a big block Chevy engine, though. More power. :biggrin2:
Net4n6 New member Nov 15, 2012 #12 SigSense said: Here I am in my bedroom..... guns and guitars. Click to expand... Russel Brand?