Aisin stuff

slisdexia

New member
quick and easy question
If the truck comes equipped with Aisin hubs, is that a good indicator it has the Aisin tranny as well, or am I just hoping in the dark? I thought there was a thread on here somewhere about this but couldn't find it, sorry if I'm beating a dead horse.
:bouncy:
 
Register to hide this ad
AFAIK all Toyota trannies are from Aisin-Warner.
A couple of Jeep trannies are Aisin-Warner too, as well as a lot of other Japanese vehicles.
 
I guess I was thinking about the shaft and gears tranny(or maybe it was the chain driven one) I don't know squat about them, it's a box that make trucks move. well not quite but you get the point, I'm not very knowledgeable about them
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,600
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top