Another LBJ thread

mikeferg

New member
Replaced my LBJ on a 2002 and one was completely shot, I checked up the history and these were the replacements at the dealer when they got recalled.
Wanted to get the word out

 
Register to hide this ad
I believe it was the 2000-2002 models that had the recall? Could be wrong...

It's a good item to replace anyway, but I would defo go OEM for a part like this...
 
Interesting.
How many miles on them since replacements?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to be about 150k, 10+ years ago but then again I am the 4th owner so not sure whats been done, it only says the LBJ was replaced from a recall. I been in the process of looking over things and doing the known problems these trucks have.but mostly everything is good, when I look up the history this truck been all over the united states, cant imagine what memory's this thing has.
 
Last edited:
Looks to be about 150k, 10+ years ago but then again I am the 4th owner so not sure whats been done, it only says the LBJ was replaced from a recall. I been in the process of looking over things and doing the known problems these trucks have.but mostly everything is good, when I look up the history this truck been all over the united states like.

i believe most people change out their LBJ's around 150k miles, so they were probably about due.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann

Trending content

Back
Top