Front end rebuild / bushings?

wrpsuite

Member
Getting around to rebuilding the front end of my mostly DD 2001 Sr5. wondering about the control arms, I'd like to try and push out the bushings and save some money if I can. Any recommends on bushings is appreciated? Also I'm not seeing new bolts listed on the drawings besides the ones for the LBJ's. Thanks in advance...
 
Register to hide this ad
I went with oem for the LCA's. After pricing the bushings I just bought new LCA's when they where on sale. My second choice probably would have been whiteline but I hear oem will be more comfortable.
My alignment cam sleeves where rusty so they got replaced but the bolts where in real good shape. looks like the part number for the LCA bolts is 90119-14071
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,599
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top