Basinrunner's basic build.

Did some work/wheeling this weekend. Got the BAMF sliders installed, then put them against rocks the next day. Installed my rocklights after wheeling aswell.

 
Well the 4runner has remained the same for a while now, nothing new besides detailing. I've been going on wheeling trips this summer but solely as a passenger for the time being. Rubicon and Fordyce.



And I'm picking up somethingI won't mind scratching so much, should have it this month.
Ugly as sin but runs like a top, interior is spotless and just had new clutch and transmission. For $2000 it's a good start for a wheeler.
 
Awesome, I just got tires 265/75/16 pathfinders, CB radio (off road use) I'm fabricating the bracket this weekend, and a locker soon.

I'll be fabricating sliders and rear bumper soon.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,556
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top