birthday present

4runnerchuck

New member
So my wife wasnt able to get me a gift for my birthday. So she just got paid and asked me what i wanted. Budget =$ 400.00. I wanted the old man emu complete lift set but its not fitting the budget. I was looking into the LC 7 wrap that will give me that 3inch lift. Can anyone help me and post a link where i can find the front and rear coils. Also if it doesnt hurt. Can you guys show me a great pair of shocks that can go with these coils. I dont do any off roading but i want to have something that looks good and performs good just in case i decide to run into some dessert fun. Ill be researching myself and i know ill even have to put in some of my own money to get everything I need for my lift. But thanks alot gentlemem hopefully I can get these links off you guys.
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't know any links for the coils. Sorry. But I can tell you that the bistein 5100's are a pretty popular choice for shocks. Great performance on and off road.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top