Broken Spark Plug, AGAIN.....

Check your master spark plug coils too, just have one of these go bad and it siezed up the engine. We got a diagnostics done on ours and it said we needed new spark plugs and wires, as well as PCV valve. When we took it back, they said one of our master spark plugs coils when bad. The new one's going in today and I'll post in here letting you know how it goes.
 
Check your master spark plug coils too, just have one of these go bad and it siezed up the engine. We got a diagnostics done on ours and it said we needed new spark plugs and wires, as well as PCV valve. When we took it back, they said one of our master spark plugs coils when bad. The new one's going in today and I'll post in here letting you know how it goes.

Master Spark Plug Coil :noidea:

I'm not sure who told you that but a coil is a coil. It controls that cylinder and another one and that is it. That is why there is three coils and three wires that wrap around to the other side of the engine. But, I will look in Alldata and look that Master Coil up right now.

Blue
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top