Buying KDSS 4Runner ORP with 2” front level — any concerns?

SWFLnewbie

New member
Looking at a 2024 TRD Off-Road Premium with KDSS. ~2” front spacer level, Elevate UCAs, stock rear, 285/55R20 Toyo A/Ts. Dealer tech reports no KDSS leaks or rubbing.

I’ll do little/no off-roading—mostly highway driving. Any concerns with this setup for handling or long-term reliability? Anything I should check before buying?

Please see photos.

Thanks in advance for your support!
4Runner_forum_under100KB_2.jpg
4Runner_forum_under100KB_1.jpg
4Runner_forum_under100KB_3.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
It's so hard to say. If you change to aftermarket, forget about changing suspension angles, then you are dependent on the aftermarket quality of not only the existing setup but also their replacement parts when ball joints and bushings go out.

I'm just not a fan of changing the factory setup. Is buying that 4Runner a mistake? No, not necessarily. Your ride quality on the highway from a comfort and noise level won't be as good as a set of Michelins but it will look good and your decision should be a matter of personal taste.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,332
Messages
3,554,234
Members
248,044
Latest member
Danhex0

Trending content

Back
Top