Control arm bushing part numbers

texadelphia

New member
When I search Toyota parts sites for control arm bushings I get several options.

Upper control arm bushing - 48632-35080 - $42.98
Upper control arm rear bushing - 48635-35010 - $83.70
Upper control arm front bushing - 48632-35050 - $58.81
Suspension control arm bushing - 48061-35030 - $79.16
Lower control arm front bushing - 48061-35040 - $73.12
Lower control arm rear bushing - 48061-35050- $73.50

Those are the MSRP prices so the actual prices are about 2/3 of that but which parts are the right ones? I didn't think there were front and rear specific bushings based on mtbtim's videos of the job.
 
Register to hide this ad
When I search Toyota parts sites for control arm bushings I get several options.

Upper control arm bushing - 48632-35080 - $42.98
Upper control arm rear bushing - 48635-35010 - $83.70
Upper control arm front bushing - 48632-35050 - $58.81
Suspension control arm bushing - 48061-35030 - $79.16
Lower control arm front bushing - 48061-35040 - $73.12
Lower control arm rear bushing - 48061-35050- $73.50

Those are the MSRP prices so the actual prices are about 2/3 of that but which parts are the right ones? I didn't think there were front and rear specific bushings based on mtbtim's videos of the job.

I don’t think there are specific front/rear bushings for the front upper/lower control arms. However we do have rear upper and lower control arms on these trucks as we have a linked rear suspension. Make sure your looking at front suspension components..
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top