Dash kit for Double Din

scottyperry

New member
Can someone please give me some guidance.

I have a 2003 4Runner and am buying a Pioneer AVH-X5600BHS or AVH-X4600BT soon. I dont have factory RDS or JBL.

I am lost on buying the dash kit and wiring harness...

Can someone direct me on the kit?
 
Register to hide this ad
I was just exploring getting something new or getting a used jbl to just plug back in. While shopping at Crutchfield I found that they have all the adapters and fit kit.

If you have the JBL you'll need the one to get the connection right for the amp and one for the steering wheel controls.
 
I had my Pioneer 270-BT installed professionally by Geek Squad. Here is the products that I had to purchase for the install:

METRA WIRING HARNESS IBR-WHTY2 ($19.99)

METRA-DASHBOARD RADIO INSTALLATION KIT- MODEL: 95-8202 ($19.99)

MAESTRO-UNIVERSAL ANALOG STEERING WHEEL INTERFACE-MODEL: ADS-MSW ($79.99) This is for steering wheel control.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,544
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top