Desert hike pics

dont eat c4

New member
Went hiking awhile back and took some pics where we parked.
Also took some pics of the setup I put in myself. I'm not a car electronics specialist whatsoever, but I think it turned out alright.





Sony UX180P UMPC. Runs Windows XP. Connected to 7" touchscreen.


iGuidance nav software for on-road


TOPO! mapping software for off the beaten path


SNES and epsxe emulators for fun. The screen can be rotated back into the cubby area to make room for drinks in the cupholder.


On the to do list: Fabricate molding around the touchscreen so it looks more finished. Add shrockworks bumper and roof rack. I also want to do the dual battery setup. If only I had more time and money....
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top