Drivers side window gets muddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughharden

New member
Hello all

I drive back and forth on the Trans Canada from Calgary to Vernon frequently. I love my 2019 4runner. But when the roads are wet and slushy and lots of trucks on the road the side windows get messed up so badly I can't see the mirrors any more.

I have taken to carrying a jug of water and a small sqeegee and stop half way to wash off the side windows.

Is there a better solution such as some sort of deflector that stops the road film from coating the window?

Thanks for any suggestions.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi, I would try asking in the 5th GEN forum. This forum does not get much trafffic as there is no 6th gen 4runner yet. Model years 2010 - 2021 are all 5th Generation 4runners.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top