ECM Versions

selfish

New member
I pulled my ECM out and the part number on it is 89661-3D280 for my 3RZ-FE.

I can find a few on ebay that are pretty pricey, but all the salvage yards seem to have is 89661-3D300.

1. Is there a range of part numbers that will work for me, or just the one?
2. Am I going to need to have this programmed after I buy it?

Thanks

david
 
Register to hide this ad
Programmed, No.


I know that on the 3.4L, they changed some stuff up.

a 96-98 ECU will not work in a 99.

As far as the 2.7, I can't really tell you, but take your ECU to the yard with you can compare the plugs. Then, find out if it's a federal or cali emissions, and you should be good to plug and play.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top