Electrical Problems 2001 LTD 4WD

TheElTigre

New member
I am having some problems with the electrical system in my 2001 4runner limited 4WD.

All of these DO NOT work:
A/C, Power Windows, Shift from park, Gauges and warning lights, Wipers, and Turn signals.

These however DO work:
Interior overhead lights, Power outlets, Power mirrors, Power seats, Power locks, seat heaters, clock, radio, horn, taillights and headlights, hazards, alarm system, and remote lock/unlock

I have tried to find the common link between them but am having trouble. I used wiring diagrams, but I don't have much experience in the electrical side of car repair so most of it might as well be hieroglyphics.

Any Suggestions? I need help ASAP with this.
 
Register to hide this ad
Same issues

I am having some problems with the electrical system in my 2001 4runner limited 4WD.

All of these DO NOT work:
A/C, Power Windows, Shift from park, Gauges and warning lights, Wipers, and Turn signals.

These however DO work:
Interior overhead lights, Power outlets, Power mirrors, Power seats, Power locks, seat heaters, clock, radio, horn, taillights and headlights, hazards, alarm system, and remote lock/unlock

I have tried to find the common link between them but am having trouble. I used wiring diagrams, but I don't have much experience in the electrical side of car repair so most of it might as well be hieroglyphics.

Any Suggestions? I need help ASAP with this.
How did this work out for you ?
I’m having the same issues , I’ve gone through all the fuses and checked everything but the alt.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top