Electronic whirring behind the dash

thoyu

New member
I noticed a faint electronic buzzing/whirring sound while driving, coming behind the dash. Does anyone know what this is or if it's something to worry about?

Couldn't find a post about this so making a new one

The noise comes on for a few secs and would then turn off. I've included some vids below

about 13 secs into this vid
Buzzing sound behind dash - YouTube


can hear it at 23 sec, 40 sec, and 1:10
Electronic buzzing 2 - YouTube
 
Register to hide this ad
I noticed a faint electronic buzzing/whirring sound while driving, coming behind the dash. Does anyone know what this is or if it's something to worry about?

Couldn't find a post about this so making a new one

The noise comes on for a few secs and would then turn off. I've included some vids below

about 13 secs into this vid
Buzzing sound behind dash - YouTube


can hear it at 23 sec, 40 sec, and 1:10
Electronic buzzing 2 - YouTube

Sounds to me like the Hvac air door actuator module.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top