Engine Coolant Temperature Gauge not working

kdanielp3

New member
Went up to the mountains yesterday and it was working fine. On my way down, I notice the engine temperature gauge all the way below "C", but I thought it was just because it was cold outside and it normally takes time to warm up. As I got home, an hour away, it was still rock bottom. The temperature pin did not move up at all.
I checked the fuse box, everything seemed okay.
Does anyone know what possibly went bad?
Sensor is the only thing I can think of because all the other gauges are working...not too sure where that is tho..
Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
If it were a fuse all your gauges would not be working.

It is possible that a wire came loose from the temperature sender sensor. Also could be a loose connection where the wire harness connects to the back of the cluster.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top