2010nctaco
New member
I'll give a biased vote for the 2nd gen, if you can get one with a 22re.... There's literally step-by-step instructions to straight axle them. You can easily turn them into crawlers or just simple and reliable off road machines. The 2nd gen is still a plentiful and relatively cheap as well....
![]()
![]()
![]()
I've had an 88 sas, a 93 and now an 03. The 93 has been my favorite though. I bought it for $900 with the head gasket blown. Toyota warrantied it in 2014 under the head gasket recall. It was slow and sucked gas but I loved that truck. The only reason I got rid of it is bc a buddy wanted it and I found a smoking deal on my 2003 4runner. I'm fact my 03 doesn't have many more options than the 93 had.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk