Favorite Roof rack Boxes?

Cr4zy4runner

New member
Hey been looking for roof rack cargo boxes to go on my K9 rack.

I have come across front runners boxes and alu-box's. But nothing really else anyone using one they love or reasons they prefer one over the other looking to not spend thousands for a box to throw extra cargo in.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Register to hide this ad
damn, i was going to import a bunch of german boxes but i can't beat this pricing by enough to make it worth my time. if you price out what these cost its easy to massively undercut alu-box

I've used both and really not much differences. Swiss-links have spring-loaded handles w/rubber sleeves on the handles. They work nice exterior mounted for my applications and I have beat the hell out of em. It's definitely a good bang for your buck

These are significantly more affordable than AluBoxes. Are they Swiss made?

Can't remember if the company imports, it's been a long time since researching them. I wouldn't doubt it though
 
I've used both and really not much differences. Swiss-links have spring-loaded handles w/rubber sleeves on the handles. They work nice exterior mounted for my applications and I have beat the hell out of em. It's definitely a good bang for your buck



Can't remember if the company imports, it's been a long time since researching them. I wouldn't doubt it though
I was looking at Huenersdorff and another brand but they are all basically the same

I was targeting the same price point they are, you can make money at that price point but if I try to undercut Mule's pricing it's not enough to be worth the time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
Awesome thank you perfect pricing!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. The secrets out..

I have a lot of different storage cases but for the exterior, these are my favorites.

I have Goose-Gear in my cargo bay so I tend to use Frontrunner soft-sided cases back there.

Cheers!
 
I was looking at Huenersdorff and another brand but they are all basically the same

I was targeting the same price point they are, you can make money at that price point but if I try to undercut Mule's pricing it's not enough to be worth the time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I here ya, I did tons of research a long while back had similar results. I did see a lot of promising Euro military surplus,,they just make some cool stuff over there.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top