Flare/Cladding question

Ghentry

New member
I have a 99 4runner which I've sent off to be painted. I have pulled off all of the flare and cladding to respray it with black Raptor bedliner. My question is, does anyone know of any aftermarket options for the flare pad? My flare will be black and I don't see that Toyota offers it in that color.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a 99 4runner which I've sent off to be painted. I have pulled off all of the flare and cladding to respray it with black Raptor bedliner. My question is, does anyone know of any aftermarket options for the flare pad? My flare will be black and I don't see that Toyota offers it in that color.
You are talking about the trim around the outside? Get the Tacoma flare pad/trim. That's what I did for my SR5 'skinny' black flares that don't have it from the factory.

-Charlie
 
You are talking about the trim around the outside? Get the Tacoma flare pad/trim. That's what I did for my SR5 'skinny' black flares that don't have it from the factory.

-Charlie

I'm referring to the rubber seal that goes between the flare and the body of the vehicle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,540
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top