Forum Advertisements

Thanks, man - will do. He might just follow them to see what they're about bc they are locals.

I went there with my buddy Dave once to do some general maintenance on the porsche he had..

overall we did not have a good experience. not sure I want to go into too many details because I don't want to slander their name but I will not be going back...

There was another shop like the ones we are referencing where they had all the tools and a lift that we did have many good experiences at but unfortunately it went out of business....



.
 
I went there with my buddy Dave once to do some general maintenance on the porsche he had..

overall we did not have a good experience. not sure I want to go into too many details because I don't want to slander their name but I will not be going back...

There was another shop like the ones we are referencing where they had all the tools and a lift that we did have many good experiences at but unfortunately it went out of business....



.


Thanks - That's exactly the intel I was looking for.
 
The ads are currently taking up about 1/3 of my page. If I don't have my window maximized, it is more than 50%. It is hella annoying.
 

Attachments

  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 113
The ads are currently taking up about 1/3 of my page. If I don't have my window maximized, it is more than 50%. It is hella annoying.

Yep, that's what I was experiencing which instigated this thread. I added the Ad Blocker Plus to Chrome and it's much better now.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top