front D ring mounts

I've got one more set ready to go if someone wants a Christmas Present for their 4Runner. With USPS Priority Flat Rate, it'll get there in 2-3 days...
 
I could use a set if you make another, I'll PP you let me know, thanks...

I can make a set for you after the weekend I hope. If not, and you want it before Christmas, I can pull the ones off my truck and prep those for you... let me know.
 
Glad you got them before Christmas.

Got some more material to make more if anyone needs them.

I figure in the winter we will be recovering others out of the snow.
 
If anyone wants an unpainted primed set, I've got one set ready to ship now.

They'll take a couple days if you want them painted. One set of black on the way to CO as soon as the paint dries....
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top