Hello all -
I’m changing things up and selling my current setup. (4) OEM TRD Pro wheels and tires off of my 2022 T4R. Tires are the new Nitto Terra Grappler G3 in stock 265/70-17 size. They are XL rated too. I had them installed by Discount Tire in December 2024, so they have lots of tread on them.
No marks or issues that I can see, these have been great for me, but I’m ready for a change.
Tires + Wheels + black Lugs + TPMS sensors all installed and ready to mount up and drive away.
I have the stock TRD Pro center caps too, but have these Tundra caps installed with the grey “TOYOTA” logo, to match the grille lettering.
Local only, too much hassle to ship.
$1600 cash only.
* matching spare TRD Pro wheels and brand new matching Nitto tire available for an additional $300.
Thanks for looking.
photos should be showing now, if not PM me and I’ll send via text or email.
Hoppy
I’m changing things up and selling my current setup. (4) OEM TRD Pro wheels and tires off of my 2022 T4R. Tires are the new Nitto Terra Grappler G3 in stock 265/70-17 size. They are XL rated too. I had them installed by Discount Tire in December 2024, so they have lots of tread on them.
No marks or issues that I can see, these have been great for me, but I’m ready for a change.
Tires + Wheels + black Lugs + TPMS sensors all installed and ready to mount up and drive away.
I have the stock TRD Pro center caps too, but have these Tundra caps installed with the grey “TOYOTA” logo, to match the grille lettering.
Local only, too much hassle to ship.
$1600 cash only.
* matching spare TRD Pro wheels and brand new matching Nitto tire available for an additional $300.
Thanks for looking.
photos should be showing now, if not PM me and I’ll send via text or email.
Hoppy
Attachments
Last edited: