Fuel Filter from Ebay?

Register to hide this ad
Camelback Toyota Online Parts

I just bought the fuel filter for $30.07, genuine OEM. That's $5 less than eBay and it's from a real dealer.

Part # 23300-62030

:)
 
Camelback Toyota Online Parts

I just bought the fuel filter for $30.07, genuine OEM. That's $5 less than eBay and it's from a real dealer.

Part # 23300-62030

:)

Hi,

Im based on Phnom Penh Cambodia. If you have any good dealer that Ship outside and better than eBay, Im open to take it. I have few part that I need to buy. Toyota Cambodia here import Japanese Toyota model! not the American Toyota model. So it's hard to find NEW 4runner part. I can only find second hand. There no sens to use to second hand spare part for a 1997 model...
 
Best to also get a set of flare nut wrenches and PB Blaster or Kroil, start spraying those nuts days before you replace,they can be a pain. I would recommend OEM for this but have zero facts to back that up.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top