Nice work guys. No rust is a blessing.
Got to love Gearwrench. They make great tools for not too much money. Lifetime warranty. Don't get the ratcheting flare nut ones. These are worth their weight in gold though:
https://www.amazon.com/85988C-Metric-GearBox-Double-Ratcheting/dp/B00EP8A6Y8
One of the neatest things I have seen a fellow member do is when fellow member BFAD changes his fuel filter he writes the mileage beside it. Sharpie I guess.
if we lived close, we would do a special version of every one of your video called ''XXX replacement: Rust Bucket edition''
But each of your videos would be 3X long though
great job guys
Nice work guys. No rust is a blessing.
Got to love Gearwrench. They make great tools for not too much money. Lifetime warranty. Don't get the ratcheting flare nut ones. These are worth their weight in gold though:
https://www.amazon.com/85988C-Metric-GearBox-Double-Ratcheting/dp/B00EP8A6Y8
One of the neatest things I have seen a fellow member do is when fellow member BFAD changes his fuel filter he writes the mileage beside it. Sharpie I guess.