H4L on 2016 Limited

amir_gh

New member
Hello guys,

I was trying to test this on my drive way. I can only engage H4L when shift lever is in N position. User manual says this can be done at any speed. Is this normal? I thought I only need shift to N for L4L.
 
Register to hide this ad
You should be moving forward for everything to line up when shifting into H4L. You may have been in a spot where it would not engage with torque from the engine in the driveline but was ok without torque (neutral).
 
I use my low range a lot on my limited and as you stated it must be in neutral to engage low. I have never in 6 years found a reason for H4L and I have only engaged it to exercise the actuators. It does everything I need in H4F. I may have to try engaging it while moving sometime jut to try it.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top