Hello for the Ozark Mountains

skotied2

New member
My name is Scott and I just purchased an 07 4 runner SR5 4x4 with 117,000. It's my first T4R and I will be invading this forum for information. I've done 2 mods: removed the running boards and install all weather floor mats. Yay!
 
Register to hide this ad
My name is Scott and I just purchased an 07 4 runner SR5 4x4 with 117,000. It's my first T4R and I will be invading this forum for information. I've done 2 mods: removed the running boards and install all weather floor mats. Yay!

Awesome choice and welcome to our club! How about a photo of your rig? Anyway, looking forward to seeing you in the 4th gen sub-forum and seeing what you do with your rig.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top