HELP: AUX input with JBL HU. Line detection problem

ubergeek

New member
Hi,
The factory built-in AUX input in the center console started acting up so I decided to take it apart but can't still figure out which line is used to detect whether an audio jack is inserted or not so that I could change the mode from CD to AUX. There are 4 lines coming from the HU. (Left, Right, Common and Detection line) but I can't seem to figure out how the detection works. It must be that D-Line is closed upon inserting the tip but it is not clear. Has anyone tried to figure out how it works?
 

Attachments

  • WP_20150303_004 2.jpg
    WP_20150303_004 2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 154
  • WP_20150303_003 5.jpg
    WP_20150303_003 5.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 140
  • WP_20150303_010.jpg
    WP_20150303_010.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 157
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top