Help identifying missing items on V8

locked up

Member
I have a few things on my V8 that I don't know what they are ... or they are missing. Can anyone help?

1st Pic: What we are pointing to in the photo. Is this some sort of sensor that should be plugged in to something?

2nd Pic: Does something go in this hole?

3rd pic: Does something go in these holes?

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4461.jpg
    IMG_4461.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_4463.jpg
    IMG_4463.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_4466.jpg
    IMG_4466.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 606
Register to hide this ad
I have a 2003 with the 4.7L V8. Looking at the same locations in your photos on my vehicle.
Photo #1 There is no connector to that part.
Photo #2 There is also that hole on my vehicle.
Photo #3 There is nothing mounted to the holes on the Intake Manifold.
 
I have a 2003 with the 4.7L V8. Looking at the same locations in your photos on my vehicle.
Photo #1 There is no connector to that part.
Photo #2 There is also that hole on my vehicle.
Photo #3 There is nothing mounted to the holes on the Intake Manifold.

This.
 
Well that is good to hear.

Now I really wonder what that thing in the first one is though.
Must be a secret MPG doubler that we just need to figure out.
lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,544
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top