Help me find this part!

TerraCrawler

New member
I recently had an aftermarket front bumper installed (Metal Tech). The installer gutted all the old stuff and I sold it off.

I recently noticed my front grill (I have a trail but I switched out to a TRD Pro grill), is not secured on the bottom. There are 4 clips in the middle and two on the sides that clip to secure the grill into SOMETHING. That "something" is missing! So I guess I got rid of it.

What part is that? It looks to me that it is SUPPORT SUB-ASSEMBLY, RADIATOR, UPPER Part Number: 5320560070 which is under the FRONT FENDER APRON & DASH PANEL diagram on Toyota parts. Can anyone confirm this is what I need?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6976.jpg
    IMG_6976.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
[MENTION=166904]TerraCrawler[/MENTION] There isn't anything there without the OEM bumper cover. I believe the bumper wraps around that piece on the 2014+. I had to bolt the upper grille onto that cross support that you circled and used a couple of zip ties.

5320560070 is right behind it, where the latch and horns are attached

Below are the brackets I'm using.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 1.23.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 1.23.14 PM.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 321
[MENTION=166904]TerraCrawler[/MENTION] There isn't anything there without the OEM bumper cover. I believe the bumper wraps around that piece on the 2014+. I had to bolt the upper grille onto that cross support that you circled and used a couple of zip ties.

5320560070 is right behind it, where the latch and horns are attached

Below are the brackets I'm using.

Thanks, I guess I will have to do similar. Where did you get that tie down plate?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top