Help No power

204runner

New member
I have a 95 3vze and just replaced the rotor, cap, wires and plugs (old ones were shot) befor this It was bucking under load and had no power, still after I had the cap rotor plug and wires all replaced also checked the timing and its all good also checked the fuel filter and its not that.

THe is no codes coming up and Its my only vehicle at the time.

Please help.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a 95 3vze and just replaced the rotor, cap, wires and plugs (old ones were shot) befor this It was bucking under load and had no power, still after I had the cap rotor plug and wires all replaced also checked the timing and its all good also checked the fuel filter and its not that.

THe is no codes coming up and Its my only vehicle at the time.

Please help.

what kind of miles are on the truck ?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top