Help With Burtman Industries

brian_d

New member
Hi all,

I was hoping someone on here would know how to get in contact with Jason. I ordered something from his website about a month ago and I have not received anything from him since I placed the order (5/16/13). I got one email reply back confirming my shipping address, on the same day, and have not heard from him since. I have sent a couple emails and called him as well on the number listed and it's like talking to myself.

If I screwed up and got taken, I'll file a claim with PayPal but I just wanted to cover my bases as I saw he was a vendor on here.

Thank you in advance for the help
Brian
 
Register to hide this ad
I think he might have been a T4R.ORG sponsor at one time but he isn't now. I haven't seen him post on here in a while, but have seen a lot of people post with bad experiences. Hopefully you get what you wanted or your money back.
 
I remember back in the day, he use to be very good, a great seller, but who knows what happened. Hope you get your cash back
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top