levee-11
New member
Hello all,
I'm making this thread because I'm curious how your 4Runner's are holding up. I want to know how people's interiors are holding up depending on how much you beat on your runner, and how many times you have taken things apart. I'm curious as to how much the plastic wears out inside where you may have taken it apart many times, such as dash trim, door panels, etc. How do the plastic clips everywhere hold up? Do you have any loose trim/plastic that won't go back to the way it was before? Does it rattle a lot if you beat on your Runner?
I also want to hear how your exterior and mechanical stuff is holding up, especially on 4Runners that have been disassembled many times. How much do you beat on your 4Runner, and how solid does it look and feel? How are panels lining up? How much damage have you caused that has been repaired, and how have repairs held up.
My 4Runner is very stock, and in mint condition, but I've done a lot of electrical upgrades inside to make it more modern, and I've taken many things apart, and plan to do so several more times for future upgrades, inside and out, and always worry about wearing things out, thus damaging my mint 4Runner. I want to hear from all sorts of use cases, and want to get an idea as to how solid these rigs are after lots of wear and tear.
I'm making this thread because I'm curious how your 4Runner's are holding up. I want to know how people's interiors are holding up depending on how much you beat on your runner, and how many times you have taken things apart. I'm curious as to how much the plastic wears out inside where you may have taken it apart many times, such as dash trim, door panels, etc. How do the plastic clips everywhere hold up? Do you have any loose trim/plastic that won't go back to the way it was before? Does it rattle a lot if you beat on your Runner?
I also want to hear how your exterior and mechanical stuff is holding up, especially on 4Runners that have been disassembled many times. How much do you beat on your 4Runner, and how solid does it look and feel? How are panels lining up? How much damage have you caused that has been repaired, and how have repairs held up.
My 4Runner is very stock, and in mint condition, but I've done a lot of electrical upgrades inside to make it more modern, and I've taken many things apart, and plan to do so several more times for future upgrades, inside and out, and always worry about wearing things out, thus damaging my mint 4Runner. I want to hear from all sorts of use cases, and want to get an idea as to how solid these rigs are after lots of wear and tear.