Injen intake help

huntercw2003

New member
Hello folks,
Im a newb so please excuse my stupidity when you read my question:wacko: I have a 1997 3.4 v6 4runner. I purchased this exact injen intake without looking at my MAF on my 97 thinking it would be the same as a 99 MAF. My question is this, when I recieve my new intake, will I be able to use a MAF from a 99 in my 97 4runner since they are different? The connections look the same just not sure it will work. Any insight is much appritiated.

Aloha

injen intake 4runner.jpg
 

Attachments

  • injen intake 4runner.jpg
    injen intake 4runner.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 353
Register to hide this ad
There used to be write-ups on how to do the swap and how to re-pin but the website that hosted it in the past appears to be gone...
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top