Insurance on the runner

wanta4runner

New member
So I had GMAC insurance and figured they were charging me too much at $179/month for full coverage. Called Esurance and am now paying $64/month for better coverage. Thats more than 15% Geico!!! So happy I had to post and gloat. Continue on.
 
Register to hide this ad
So I had GMAC insurance and figured they were charging me too much at $179/month for full coverage. Called Esurance and am now paying $64/month for better coverage. Thats more than 15% Geico!!! So happy I had to post and gloat. Continue on.

I'm paying even less that that with USAA!
 
All I will say...

I'm paying even less that that with USAA!

Every other company is at best second to USAA. If you can get I would say it is a must have. Had them for ten years and love them. They even have real people that answer the phone. Amazing I know!

Blue
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top