Wheel: SCS F5
Size: 16×8
Offset: +0 mm
Backspacing: 4.5"
Bolt pattern: 6×139.7
Finish: Polished
This would be aimed primarily at Tacoma, 4Runner and compatible Toyota/Lexus 6-lug applications.
I'm not collecting money or taking orders at this point. I'm trying to determine how many people would commit to a set if SCS is willing to produce a polished run.
Approximate retail price to be confirmed with SCS: $305 each.
If you're seriously interested, reply with:
1. Vehicle/year
2. Number of wheels — 4 or 5
3. Would you commit if SCS approves the production run?
Once we have enough serious interest, I'll approach SCS with the numbers and coordinate with Vin.
Size: 16×8
Offset: +0 mm
Backspacing: 4.5"
Bolt pattern: 6×139.7
Finish: Polished
This would be aimed primarily at Tacoma, 4Runner and compatible Toyota/Lexus 6-lug applications.
I'm not collecting money or taking orders at this point. I'm trying to determine how many people would commit to a set if SCS is willing to produce a polished run.
Approximate retail price to be confirmed with SCS: $305 each.
If you're seriously interested, reply with:
1. Vehicle/year
2. Number of wheels — 4 or 5
3. Would you commit if SCS approves the production run?
Once we have enough serious interest, I'll approach SCS with the numbers and coordinate with Vin.