Just read this

4RunnerChaos

New member
Why do people say the third gens weigh 5000 lbs?
They weigh 3440-3740... I'm just wondering where the 5000 came from. I understand fully built rocking 35's full armour winches front and back roof rack and 2 full sized spares with a full load of gear.
But not stock -.-
 
Register to hide this ad
Gross weight is 5250lbs. I always thought it weighed 5000lbs until I looked it up the other day and how it's shy of 4000 like you said. Gross weight being when the truck is totally loaded down with a full payload.
 
Last edited:
That's because every time you step on the gas it feels like you're carrying 5000 lbs. I think I need the super charger now. :naughty:
 
They're actually just a hair lighter than a V6 1st gen, which is cool considering they're slightly bigger in every dimension.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top