Kdss self leveling??

Eric m

New member
Hi all! Just traded my 16 sr5 for a Trd off road with the kdss... just curious if it self levels with loads in the back? I was watching a review on YouTube and the reviewer said it was, but I had never read that anywhere, just trying to get answer, thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi all! Just traded my 16 sr5 for a Trd off road with the kdss... just curious if it self levels with loads in the back? I was watching a review on YouTube and the reviewer said it was, but I had never read that anywhere, just trying to get answer, thanks!


No, it doesn't. Also, please use the 5th Gen forum, there are no 6th Gen 4Runners yet, this forum was created to appease overeager twits.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann

Trending content

Back
Top