Limited Light Bars

Thanks for all this info on the light bars. I have a 14 limited and am thinking about mounting a 32" light bar in the centre of the chrome bumper. I will have to do some delicate cutting but I feel im up to it. I have a spare chrome bumper front that I got replaced due to a scratch at the dealer, so Im not overly worried about messing up. I will need some type of housing though to make light sit right if that void I cut out. Has anyone tried this? I think a curved light bar would look amazing it there and take some of that painful looking chrome away.
 
If I can find a housing/insert/trim piece for the lightbar to sit in and cover up the cuts in the bumper I will be all over this
 
Thought I'd share my install; Two 9" Auxbeam light bars behind the top grille
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8760.jpg
    IMG_8760.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_8770.jpg
    IMG_8770.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_8767.jpg
    IMG_8767.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_8769.jpg
    IMG_8769.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 481

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top