Looking for cheap mods

RunnerNation

New member
Hey guys,

So if you can't tell, I'm definitely new to the game. I have a stock 09 4Runner in silver. Definitely trying to make it look great by knocking out all the easy cheap weekend mods like decals, getting LED's/HID's put in, or even small stuff like getting black Toyota emblems.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for stuff like that? Especially the emblems. Links or anything would help!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey guys,

So if you can't tell, I'm definitely new to the game. I have a stock 09 4Runner in silver. Definitely trying to make it look great by knocking out all the easy cheap weekend mods like decals, getting LED's/HID's put in, or even small stuff like getting black Toyota emblems.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for stuff like that? Especially the emblems. Links or anything would help!

Exactly how hard were you looking? :caked:

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/137319-easy-weekend-mods.html
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,531
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top