Looking for options on inflatable jacks

Mudballz

Member
I want to purchase an ARB bushmaster inflatable jack I know it’s pricey but I really like the way ARB makes product
Please give me your options/opinions
Mike :bounce:
 
Register to hide this ad
Never owned or used one, but I know there are other brands out there to consider. It does sound a bit expensive, but so does all good recovery gears until you actually need it…

I think it’s probably more fragile than a traditional jack and perhaps more prone to damage. It also seems lighter and easier to store than a regular jack.

Depending on where and how you off-road it might be worth it. This seems pretty cool for someone in the desert who might be jacking against sand and needs to keep the weight down.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,532
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top