Mo’ computers, Mo’ problems... VSC issues

simple

Senior Member
2008 Limited V6 4WD, 125k with a bilstien 5100 at .85 and front/rear FJ springs. All of this has been on for a year or so. Recently on a 500mi road trip I got a VSC flashing light. I ran techstream and got a C1290 - Abnormal Zero point of Steering Angle Sensor. I ended getting an alignment done just in case and except for a little toe, everything looked good. I then used techstream and reset the VSC ECU thinking I was doing a Zero Point Calibration (ZPC).


The next day I got the same 2 yellow VSC lights. I ran the codes again and got C1336 - ZPC of yaw rate sensor. I ended up actually doing a ZPC this time and had a few drives without further issue. Today though, I got the same lights on 1 out of my 3 drives today.

Any ideas on where to continue?
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,556
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top