Nicely done, what mode ended up popping you out?
did u use crawl control as well?
Would A-TRAC have done the same thing?
Seeing these videos is always awesome. I know I tried to go up a sandy hill and Atrac basically kept that from happening. Needed wheel spin to keep climbing and it wasn't having it. I'd love to see this demo doing a sandy hill. Man thats cool to see it climb out of that hole though!
Would A-TRAC have done the same thing?
Seeing these videos is always awesome. I know I tried to go up a sandy hill and Atrac basically kept that from happening. Needed wheel spin to keep climbing and it wasn't having it. I'd love to see this demo doing a sandy hill. Man thats cool to see it climb out of that hole though!
Yes. ATRAC is the same thing. Both systems act as traction control using the ABS system. Think of MTS as a way to adjust the level of intrusiveness of ATRAC. It allows you to choose more or less wheel spin (how quickly and aggressively the system reacts) based on your conditions.
I tried a hill that day, but in all complete honesty I could not get it stuck for the life of me. I would dig the rear in and when I switched to 4-hi, it would just pop out and keep climbing....
Just curious what terrain mode is basic a-trac most similar too?