New 4Runner

jam56

New member
I am new to the site and just purchased my 2004 4Runner SR5 V8 (Titanium) last Tuesday. I am currently working in Germany for the US Army as a government employee and purchased my US Spec 4 Runner through a company called Auto Exchange in Kaiserslautern, Germany. I am highly satisfied with my vehicle purchase and also got an excellent deal. I can't run the 4Runner too fast on the autobahn right now but I noticed that the V-8 has excellent acceleration. I had previously looked into purchasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the 4.7 V8, but later cancelled the order after researching the 4Runner. I will attach pictures when I clean up the truck this weekend (it's been raining in Germany for about 2-3 days now).:D
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Congrats, looking forward to seeing some European pics. (I took the liberty of moving your post from "Classifieds" to "General" :) )
 
No Crap

Man thats great, I'm Air Force and bought a Runner last wednesday. My port call date is 9 July and I'll be at Ramstein, so there will be a Natural white 4wd V6, and a Titanium V8 representing in K-Town come July. Are there any toyota dealerships over there for warrantee and recall things? I know there are major auto makers ove there but not sure on Toyota. Man, thats pretty cool you just bought and signed up and I just bought and signed up last week. Looking forward to meeting you and comparing runners in a few months.

T :artist: :p
 
Re: No Crap

vandert said:
Man thats great, I'm Air Force and bought a Runner last wednesday. My port call date is 9 July and I'll be at Ramstein, so there will be a Natural white 4wd V6, and a Titanium V8 representing in K-Town come July. Are there any toyota dealerships over there for warrantee and recall things? I know there are major auto makers ove there but not sure on Toyota. Man, thats pretty cool you just bought and signed up and I just bought and signed up last week. Looking forward to meeting you and comparing runners in a few months.

T :artist: :p
 
4 Runner

Good to hear that some more US Spec 4Runners will be arriving in Germany. One of my German buddies owns a Toyota dealership within 25 minutes of Ramstein Air Base and can service all US Spec Toyotas with no problems. He is a master mechanic and knows his stuff. I have seen 5 or 6 4Runners in the area where I live (americans only) but not a white 4Runner. Give me an email when you arrive and get settled in and we can go for a spin in our trucks. You will love Germany and the scenery is great!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,548
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top