New here from Florida...

FLT4R

New member
I just bought a new 2012 Limited 4WD and I am ready to customize it up.
I just ordered 20" XD Hoss Black and Terra grapplers...I will post pics as I do it....
 

Attachments

  • 4runner1.JPG
    4runner1.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 4runner2.JPG
    4runner2.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 4runner4.jpg
    4runner4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 184
  • 4runner5.jpg
    4runner5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
New T4R Owner in Florida....

I have owned almost everything out there, from Mercedes, BMW, Ford super duty, Toyota tundra ( 5 of them) AND I must say that this 4Runner is the coolest SUV to customize, drive and have fun with.
I will look on T4R for more mods and upgrades to do to my own Limited here.
Just wheels so far...Here a pics
Not sure how to post or respond on here but I will learn....
 

Attachments

  • 4runner1.JPG
    4runner1.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 4runner2.JPG
    4runner2.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 4runner4.jpg
    4runner4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 168
  • 4runner5.jpg
    4runner5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 169
Florida New on Here

welcome from another FL member! Can't wait to see some pics.

where in FL are you?

I am in Jacksonville, And you? Can I see pics of your upgrades. I just bought and I am just getting started on here as well...Here are my new wheels...
 

Attachments

  • 4runner1.JPG
    4runner1.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 4runner2.JPG
    4runner2.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 4runner4.jpg
    4runner4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 174
Welcome from another Florida member! what size are those tires? They look great I'm still running stock 265/70/17 on my sr5.
 
Sick runner! I love the wheel and tire combo. I'm in Jax too, off kernan. My wife has an 07 and i have an 02, they are very dependable trucks.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top