Nightshade question.

Hokie4Runner

New member
I have a question about nightshade. first off is it permanent and second off would it ever be illegal? like depending on sate? it seems like everything in virginia is illegal so i wanna ask if anyone knew before i did it. thanks guys
 
Register to hide this ad
No it is not permanent. I've taken mine off before many times to re paint it. I just use MEK. Just be careful because it tends to eat plastic if you mess up.

As for your laws your gunna have to check
 
I found out recently that it is illegal in Va to tint your lights. It will not pass the inspection. I asked an inspector and thats what he told me. Hope this helps. I was very dissapointed.
 
It will pass inspection in va well atleast mine did. i was never stopped for mine either. It is illegal though. i have since then changed out my tail lights. I liked the look but i felt uneasy as people might not see my lights even though you could, but i figured i want to make sure people can see them and plus i dont like having a reason for a cop to pull me over
 
Yeah i figured they would be illegal, everything in VA is illegal. But i love the look man its what im going for. is everything just plastidipped?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top