adrummingdude
New member
Feeling out any interest in this. My '20 Pro has yet to see any dirt, and it's starting to itch at me.
I know the Cow Mountain trails are periodically closed due to conditions. The forecast is for a slight chance of rain a couple days before, so my plan is to contact the BLM next week to see if they will be open on the 10th and 11th.
I plan to camp there overnight on the 10th and do some wheeling on the 11th before returning home to Sonoma county. Anyone else want to join?
I know the Cow Mountain trails are periodically closed due to conditions. The forecast is for a slight chance of rain a couple days before, so my plan is to contact the BLM next week to see if they will be open on the 10th and 11th.
I plan to camp there overnight on the 10th and do some wheeling on the 11th before returning home to Sonoma county. Anyone else want to join?