Parking brake question

the_dingman

New member
Are the parts from the 1st gen parking brakes the same as the 2nd gen? I've got a broken front cable, and I can't find them anywhere but directly from Toyota for $85. I've seen a few on eBay for the 89-95 v6 models, and I'd like to know if they'll fit.
 
Register to hide this ad
the_dingman said:
Are the parts from the 1st gen parking brakes the same as the 2nd gen? I've got a broken front cable, and I can't find them anywhere but directly from Toyota for $85. I've seen a few on eBay for the 89-95 v6 models, and I'd like to know if they'll fit.

If it's a 1st gen with IFS it's the same as 2nd gen with IFS, IIRC.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top