Passenger/Right Side Taillight Assembly

jlrehm

New member
Help - I backed into a concrete post with my '06 4R. I replaced the taillight assembly on the right side and the turn signal and reverse lights do not work but the taillight works just fine. I checked the bulbs and sockets with a battery and by switching right to left. I also checked the fuse boxes and didn't find an applicable fuse. Am I missing something?
JLRehm
 
Register to hide this ad
Help - I backed into a concrete post with my '06 4R. I replaced the taillight assembly on the right side and the turn signal and reverse lights do not work but the taillight works just fine. I checked the bulbs and sockets with a battery and by switching right to left. I also checked the fuse boxes and didn't find an applicable fuse. Am I missing something?
JLRehm
I had something similar happen after a reinstall. My turn signal would work randomly. After unplugging and plugging several times I finally had a solid connection and have not had an issue since.

Simple but my experience.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top