Question for those with a Kenwood Navigation head unit

dta1984

New member
I've got a Kenwood DNX692 that I installed last year. I used to be able to see the next cross street names on the green navigation bar. Meaning, if I go to NAV, then just select map (not run the navigation), the green bar at the top would display the next cross street. Also, this would happen if I switched to say....Pandora, then the green bar would be at the bottom of the Pandora Screen. I had the dash apart and removed the radio. Now that it is back in, that green bar only shows the street I am currently driving on. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I really liked seeing the cross street names lol.
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top